Get Flower Effect

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Learnt something new!

I decided to try my hand at making my own banners and blinkies, as you never really get what you want when someone else does them for you, besides how much you have to pay. Here are my first attempt, made with the new Collab by Design by Tina and I- Good Morning Sunshine.Not too bad for a first try (made in PS CS3)


Here are a few more LO's created with Good Morning Sunshine

By KimBy BryannaBy CandaceBy Jenn By KendraMy meBy TinaBy HutchieAnd this gorgeous QP freebie for you on Hutchie's blog!
And I'd like to show you to charity collabs I took part in, both for a very good cause:
For Layla Grace- only $5. This kit was designed in honor of Layla Grace. She is a beautiful 2 year old who recently passed away from Neuroblastoma. You can read her story here: http://laylagrace.org/ Every single penny made from the sales of this kit will go to Layla's family to help pay her medical expenses that were acrued over the last year. This kit contains 52 papers, 116 elements, 1 template pack, CU/PU glitter pack, and an alpha.
Help Haiti Thank you!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Great job on your blinkie's! They are fun to play with now and then, although I haven't for a while. Love that kit you used on them too. :)

Trish H. said...

The banner and blinkies are Awesome! Great Job for your first time :) and gorgeous LO's by the ct too!

Jazzy said...

Your blog looks awesome, you did a great job..I love it all. Beautiful new kit and as usual your CT made some gorgeous layouts with it. Big Hugs Jazzyt