Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A good week!

I have had a great week, full of good news! Firstly I was offered a guest spot on the NDISB CT!! I was so surprised and excited and of course I excepted!
And I am also now a staff member at Snap@scrap, one of the few South African based scrapping sites. I may be wrong but I think there are only 2. I will be doing one challenge a month on the forum and also contributing to the free challenge kit and eventually the monthly free daily download kit. I know it entails a lot of extra work, but it is a great site and I love all the ladies that post there. So if you want to do some great challenges and get a free kit, or want the free daily download pop into Snap&scrap!

Some other news:
My sister Bonnie has 3 gorgeous freebies on her blog, for a short time only, so hurry on over and snag!

Metalmama has some awesome new stuff in her shop at OAKS, gorgeous funky
flourishes, glittery borders and elements, big glitzy bows and alphas. And the great news is that she has a huge discount on all her products, for a limited time only so hurry on over! Here are just a few:


My LO, using only Metalamamdezines

Credits HERE



4 comments:

Bonnie said...

So glad you've had a good week with lot's of good things happening! I am so glad you are also going to be working along with me at snap and scrap!yay!

Heather Stokes said...

CONGRATULATIONS on all your great news!
A CT AND a new staffer.
Awesome!

Sabry Card said...

uauuu that pretty
hugs

Anonymous said...

This is how I use your sunshiney day http://corinaj.wordpress.com/
thank you