Get Flower Effect

Sunday, March 02, 2008

CT CALL!!


Now that I have a few things in my store and more to work with I am having a CT call! I am looking for 3 ladies to join my team . If you love swirls and doodles and funky colours, then you are the one! CT experience definitely NOT necessary!
You can have a look at my store HERE to see if your style of scrapping will suit my style of designing! I am still in the early stages and would love you to share this new experience with me!
Requirements:At least one LO per new item, to be posted at Digital Candy, DST and any other gallery of your choice. To promote me on your blogs and the necessary channels (to be explained)
Please email me at doxiemom.jen@gmail.com with a short bio, attach your 3 favourite LO's (jpeg 600 x 600) and a link to your most up to date gallery, and what CT's you are on, if any.
Remember there is always a first time, so don't be shy!
Deadline:9 March 2008
PS: You will have access to all my stash!

1 comments:

Amy A said...

hmmmm this is tempting ;) I guess I have 2 days to think about it :) Good luck with the call!