Get Flower Effect

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Out of Africa, and lots of free goodies!!

I am very happy that my new kit, Out of Africa, is in my shop at last!! Inspired by the colours and textures of Africa, it includes 10 papers and 37 elements! My fantastic CT have been hard at work and this is what they have come up with so far!



By Crystal

By Tonje



And by me

I am hosting a new challenge as from this month, the Candy Jar challenge, where you are given a free mini kit and you have to scrap a page using everything inside. I did an add on to Out of Africa, it is free for 2 weeks only, and I would love to see what you do with it so please post your LO in the Candy Jar Gallery at Digital Candy, you get points for each challenge you do that go towards a GC for their shop.

Grab it here

Look at this awesome LO from Tina, using my frame freebie (still available below)


The gorgeous and funky free daily download on the Snap and Scrap blog has started so grab your piece every day here.


And for each challenge you do at Snap and Scrap this month you will receive a piece of this!! Check out the challenges here!
And want another freebie, just sign up for the Snap and Scrap newsletter, and you get this!




This was my small part in this awesome collab

I have my first ever commercial use goodie in my shop, some swirls, you will find them here.


Bonnie has a new kit out, her gorgeous Flutterfby availalbe at Snap and Scrap


My LO

Credits HERE

6 comments:

ChrissyW said...

GORGEOUS layouts and LOVE that candy jar!!!! off to go grab it!! THANKS~!

Cristina said...

Thanks for the candy jar freebie! It's great!

Veelana said...

Wow, this Kit is absolutely awesome.
*is stunned*

mynameislina said...

The out of Africa kit is really fantastic and so are all the designs by your CT...

And thanks for the freebies :)

Amy A said...

Out of Africa is gorgeous! Your CT did a fab job with their LO's!

Peggie said...

Thank you so much. This is beautiful.
I love your work.