Get Flower Effect

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some more gorgeous pages and 2 freebies !!

I am so amazed at the beautiful LO's I have seen with Summer's End!!

By LiviaBy ShannonBy CherylBy KimbytxBy BonnieThis one made GDO at DST, the journaling is so beautiful!By SzilviaBy Kim


Kim made this gorgeous QP with this LO, you can grab it on her blog, and don't forget to leave her some love!
A few pages done by me with Bonnie's new kits:
Using Midnight DreamsCredits Here
With A Bucket Full of Berries
Credits here
With Polly put the Kettle onI was sent this gorgeous LO by Carena using some of my freebies,it has such an African feel to it!
Pamela awarded me this, thank you I am honoured!
And she made you this gorgeous QP freebie with Summer's End, you can grab it on her blog, and please leave her some love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Kim B said...

OOOOH girl, looks like you got some spam- lol
I get them too- arrgh,
But must tell you this kit is STUNNING and the Lo's the CT have done are just AMAZING!! Love them ALL!
Sending hugs
Me

Jenn said...

Gorgeous layouts! Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

The new kit is gorgeous love it..and the layouts done with it are beautiful..thanks for sharing it with us..