We got back on Sunday from Thailand, 6 days on Phuket Island at the Club Med hotel and 2 days in Bangkok. Unfortunately there was a monsoon and it rained every day and we saw the sun peep out once! But because it is warm the rain did not really bother us, we still went on a boat (junk) cruise, site seeing, eating out,shows, shopping and more shopping, I am all shopped out! It was a wonderful experience, but I am glad to be home, I missed my kids and animals, and I have been tired all week, catching up on housework and tying to catch up in the digi world too.
I would love to show you some more gorgeous LO's with Fall, Leaves, Fall, the collab Bonnie and I did.
While I was away KimB Designs released her new kit Spring Passion, I absolutely am in love with it!!
I borrowed Bonnie's little girl Emma for this LO, and used Bonnie's new word art Say It Words.
Or you can get one bag from between $4 & $6, if you don't want them all:
Here is a hint for you, almost everything is from these grab bags!! This is the junk we sailed on to visit James Bond Island off Phuket. The sea was full of these weird lime stone islands, very mystical and beautiful!The word art is Jazzy's Vacation FunAnd here is a small freebie for you, the plain and torn paper and hanging cluster frame, hope you like it! It is NOT a QP!Download here
1. my sister Bonnie, for being the sweetest person I know.
2. Pamela, for always being so cheerful and funny and for the gorgeous music on her blog .
3. Tina, for always going the extra mile for me, and because we share the same time zone so I don't feel too lonely.
4. Suzie Q , for popping into my blog with a happy hello, and for the time she takes to hunt for all the freebies on her blog.
5. Tammy, for being my first friend in the digi world, for teaching me so much and giving me a chance.