Get Flower Effect

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PC problems!

I have had a week of PC problems, my desktop froze and I could not open a thing when I restarted it, so off to the shop it went. Thanks goodness I have everything saved to 2 EHD's, and have a laptop to fall back on, so I was not completely devastated! But it turned out to be a windows problem and after a repair it was returned but after 1 minute of opening it last night the same thing happened. I was so frustrated I took it upon myself to try and sort it out. So in safe mode a first saved all my email addys and then completely deleted all the emails I didn't want, there were thousands, then I did a clean and registry repair and defrag and switched the PC off and went to bed, and this morning YAY, it is perfect!!!! So far......
My son, who is in IT says I should just reformat and start on a clean slate, he says PC's need that at least once a year! I have everything saved so thinking I may just
do that!

Well, Enchanted Studio Scraps site and shop opened officially and I could relax a bit, although I am still busy with new stuff. I have a collab with Bonnie going into the shop on Thursday and will have a new freebie up on my blog as well.

January's designer collab, Fire and Ice is in the store at only $3.99 - our very first
one!

My part
Kim has a gorgeous new kit out, Heary Tarty, I just love it as it is full of hand drawn doodles!!
My LO (my son Wes and his girlfriend Alexia)
Credits here
Kim has this cute freebie on her blog, grab it here, and don't forget to leave her some love!
I used Jazzy's beautiful Tiny Little Love Notes on my LO
Bonnie has a beautiful new kit out as well, called Social Butterfly
My LO - my brother and his wife (once again using Jazzy's wordart!)
Credits
I was RAK'ed by Beth Long!! Loved playing with this beautiful kit, Autumn Splendor!! I used Jazzy's Autumn Splendor wordart
My LO - my nieces
Credits
Well, I think that is all for today!! Pop back on Thursday to grab my freebie, I think Bonnie will have one on her blog too! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Kim B said...

LOL- and computers are supposed to SAVE us time- I think they give us GREY hair! ROTF
Just spoke to Wayne yesterday about reformatting mine on the weekend too- it's doing it's SEIZE thing a bit too much and I know there are applications running in the background that are driving me insane!
I've done the clean, defrag etc- so will just save and reformat and start anew! YAY- fast computer again-lol

just popped in to say a HI and your pages are just STUNNING Jen!

Prettymom said...

wow!! i like all your LO's here, i am new in scraping and i am learning little by little. BTW any tips on how to make a blurry photo background? ty

Twin Mom Scraps said...

hey hun! just wanted to let you know i have an award for you on my blog! XOXOXOXO,
rebecca