Get Flower Effect

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Long weekend, sales, and a new baby...

We are leaving tomorrow for the Durban July, one of the biggest horse racing events in this country. I have been frantically rushing around to find something for Mark and I to wear. I am not a dress person, I just feel totally uncomfortable in a dress or skirt, so went for a classic black pants suit with white shirt, and Mark will also be wearing black and white. The fashions there are fabulous and some are way over the top, but really anything goes.

We also get my new baby on Sunday, a 7 week old Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff). We have called him Jackson, after Michael Jackson as he has white "gloves"! And here are just a few pics from the weekend. These were taken just after South Africa beat the Lions in Rugby!! Ok, back to business!!!Check out the sales at ESS!I also have a 50 % off most of my products, and I am keeping my retiring goodies up until the 7th as well.

This is my $1 Fairy Find of the week, Peggy's Magical RainforestAnd here is Design by Tina's $1 Fairy Finds:
KimB Designs has her Mini Grab Bag #6 up for the weekend only!
And Kim's entire store is on sale for the weekend too- 40% off!!

DSO are also having a CT and Designer call Well that's all from me, off to pack! Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Jen
The pup is cute! Hope you enjoy your weekend -look forward to the photos. by the way you face/neck looks a lot thinner...can see straight away when you have lost weight..looking good sister!

AdronsCatherine said...

Congratulations on your GORGEOUS new baby!!! What a little doll!

Have a wonderful trip :o)