Get Flower Effect

Friday, August 07, 2009

A bit of a break- and newsletter freebie(CU)

I've taken a bit of a break from designing and scrapping, my mojo just flew out of the window and I was feeling a bit burnt out and jaded. I joined the gym a week ago and am now training with a personal trainer every week day, I can't tell you how much better I feel, although very sore and stiff. I now am only on my PC in the afternoons, and I don't feel so guilty knowing I have had my exercise for the day. I think I mentioned I went to my 30th School Reunion a few weeks ago, it was really great fun. Here is a pic of the group, unfortunately taken late in the evening when quite a few had already left. (me in the middle with brown pants on.)
Out Cane Corso pup Jackson is growing huge, I can barely pick him up, He starts puppy training tomorrow, because he is going to be so big I want to be able to manage him later. He is very boisterous and quite a handful, but not an ounce of aggression, he loves everyone! Some guard dog!! My CU Grab Bag was revealed a while ago, and is now in my shop individually This is what was in it:

Commercial Use SwirlsCommercial Use Silhouettes
The Commercial Use Silhouettes is my $1 Fairy Find this week, so it is only $1 until the end of today
I also have a CU Swirls freebie in our ESS weekly newsletter, so if you want it and haven't already signed up, do it now here
Here are Design by Tina's $1 Fairy finds this week:Tina's entire shop is on sale- 50% off until the end of today so don't miss out! This includes her gorgeous new kit Breathe in the Sunshine!My LO (which got LOTD at DST and Scrapity Doo Dah- YAY)And if you are a fan of my sister Bonnie van Esch Designs, she now sells off her blog (using paypal). This is just one of her new kits- A Happy Summer:My LOI used Jazzy's beautiful wordart - Words about Life
Well, that's all from me today, have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comments:

Kim B said...

hee hee- man I have my 25th up this month and need to get of my ASS too- but uhum, I'm not into the gym thing- hahaha
Maybe I need to get out on the golf course again and kill some wild life- ;-P
Love the LO's GF

HUGS