Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Saying goodbye to designing for a while!


I am very sad to say I have resigned from ESS and designing for awhile. 31 July will be my last day, and everything in my store is on sale, then will be gone forever. I just need a change of scenery and time to do a few other things I have not had time to do, like a photography course, more Corel Painter courses, and I am back at gym doing a 16 week challenge which takes up at least 2 hours of my morning every day. And of course the dreaded spring cleaning, with Winter almost over here!I am still on my 3 CT's and will do the occasional freebie to keep in touch with designing and my designing friends.

I do have 3 new products in my store this month- also on sale!

Commercial Use- Beach- quality checked- no strays of jaggiesCreate a Collab Daisies and Denim Clusters- only $1Daisies and Denim Layered Papers- only $1And this gorgeous LO by Jenn KimB Designs has some new goodies in her store.
Papers
My LO
And my LO using Bonnie van Esch beautiful A garden in Paris PapersDesign by Tina also has a new kit in her store- One fine DayMy LO
And I just wanted to thank everyone for all the support and encouragement over the years, I will be around so don't forget me entirely. Hopefully when and if I start designing again it will be with new skills:)

12 comments:

kristine said...

Good luck to you Jenni in all your future endeavours!!! xoxoxo

Deb said...

I can't say I blame you, with being so busy here around our farm I've decided to close my store too...just haven't gotten around to actually doing it yet. LOL I'll still scrap when I get the chance to like you said you would do...enjoy your scrapping tme when you have it!

nine said...

*sniff* *sniff* Jen, change is hard to hear... I get so used to having the wonderful designers like you to rub shoulders with. But I know ya gotta follow your heart, and I wish you the best of everything. I'm glad you're not really disappearing!, lol!

Angelrat said...

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!

I will miss you, I just LOVE your stuff :(
Still, I know, you have to do what is right for you, and I wish you all the best :)

Angelrat

Tina said...

I´ll miss your awesome designs Jenni!!! I´ll be here waiting and hoping you´ll be back one day.
Sending you lots of love,

Tina.

Bonnie said...

All the best Jen, I am sure you will have lots of fun doing all kinds of other things! Lotsa love your sissy

candacesoon said...

Jen...I didn't get a chance to reply to your email yet but I wanted to say...have fun and enjoy your designing break! I'm going to miss you and your kits. Chaos Lounge was my first designer CT and your kits are what really started me on the scrapping style that I like. Thank you so much for letting me join your CT and I'll be waiting around for your return! Hugs!

Tiggersmom said...

Good luck and enjoy your time off, you will be greatly missed. You were my favorite designer at ESS, what will I do without you :(
I'll be lurking around your blog though!
deb

BlueCat said...

Take care of you and your family. And perhaps, you will be back soon.
I would like to show you a little page I made with a kit you given me by RAK at DST. I know I'm not quick ;)
Thanks again for this gorgeous kit and for you kindness.
Here it is :
http://chezbluecat.blogspot.com/2010/07/cats.html

s. said...

oh these are such lovely kits too!!

Jazzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazzy said...

Jenn, wow what a shock but I can sure understand why. I will miss you and your beautiful designs very much. I love and appreciate all the wonderful pages you have made using my word art. I hope one day you will come back, you have a talent that needs to be used. Love all the kits you made for Kim's color challenges and those clusters of yours are beautiful.
hugs and love Jazzy