Get Flower Effect

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Exciting news- or are we crazy!!??

Bonnie, my sister, and I are both rather impulsive, and sometimes do things without really thinking it through! Well, we've done it again! We decided in one day to join the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race, set up our blog, and are rearing to go! It will be a first for us, so I don't think we have any idea what it entails, but we are doing it for the fun of it! Have any of you ever done it, please give us a hint as what to expect!?
Please visit our blog "Sistas in da Digihood" and give us some support!! Tee Hee
Love you all for the great comments on my blog!
And come on - join us!!!!!!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Jen..we are psycho..but I think it will be fun!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will have a lot of fun!

Susan - s3js said...

You'll have a ball. Last round, we had two challenges a week. Sometimes it was both members, sometimes just one, not always a LO, but always a bit of a stretch and having to find where you're supposed to be next. I got to some places I'd never been before and learned some things I didn't know - made a ton of friends along the way. Every day I just HAD to look at what all the other racers were putting up. It was so cool!