Get Flower Effect

Saturday, June 30, 2007

LO of the day at Digiscrapshak!!!!!

I was completely shocked, amazed, flabbergasted,excited and thrilled to hear this LO had made LO of the day at Digiscrapshak!!! It did take me all day to do, as I did a tut on extracting an image, normally I would just manually cut it out with the freehand selection tool! So I learnt how to extract today- YAY!! This is my middle son, Tristan.

Credits:Little Surfer Kit: Nicole Haecker Designs, Blue Flourish: Michelle Coleman, Font: VTKS Bandana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO, love how you did the picture background and made it look somewhat like a shadow.

Anonymous said...

Your LO is completely awesome.I wish i could scrap like that. The shadow behind yor son is sooooo coooool and I love the font!
fran b

Melberry said...

Congratulations, Jenni! This is a fabulous layout, so it's definitely not surprising that you made layout of the day. I love it. Take care, Melanie http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/

Amy A said...

This is awesome! Great extraction, careful, once you know how to do it, it's addicting! Off to leave you some luv :)