Get Flower Effect

Friday, October 19, 2007

Go Bokke!!

Tomorrow is the huge final of the rugby world cup between South Africa (the Springboks) and England! We are going big at friends to watch the game! So exciting!!

Using Green Sun: Flow- available at Digital Candy
Credits HERE
And my drink of the moment- Mojito, using the same kit

Credits HERE

I was completely overwhelmed by the great response to my doodle freebie, thanks so much for your awesome comments! And I just thought I would let you know that Bonnie and I are working on a little collab freebie for her newsletter at the end of this month, so watch this space to find out more about it!

Have a great weekend, and Go Bokke Go!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love your green bokke page Jen! so cool! those sunflowers are gorgeous!

Kim B said...

WOW- LOVE IT!!!- But where YOUR photies??- LOL, Yeah the bokke fever has hit BIG!! People are going nuts here already- every pub is FULL and everyone driving around with flags flying! hahaha- Can't wait to see what this place looks like tomorrow! And girl if you like me- we go BIG or nothing! hahahah- Have fun tomorrow, GO BOKKE- and BRING IT HOME!!
Hugs
Me