Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Going on holiday!!!!!

This is my last post for a few weeks, we are off on holiday on Saturday for 3 weeks. We are flying to Cape Town which is a 2 hour flight from here, and my 2 doxies are flying with us! I hate leaving the rest of my animals, but we do have someone coming in every day to feed them. And all the year end functions are over, thank goodness.

Just a few LO's done lately, and it is just a few as I have been so busy. I am way behind on CT stuff this month.

Credits HERE - This gorgeous huge collab is available at Oscraps



Credits HERE - using the Snap and Scrap Newsletter Freebie- Whimsical Winter, and my add-on.


Below are two other LO's using this kit and some of my other freebies. Love them, thanks ladies!


This one was done by Sylvie

And this by Bonnie



And this is my part of the Element Team kit for Digital Candy's January give away.


Have a wonderful holiday everyone, see you in the new year!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Great kits Jenni !!! Enjoy your holiday, have a relaxing time, give Bonnie a hug from me!! :)

Bonnie said...

pretty kit Jen, please let me know how/when I can get hold of that! love it. Have an awesome holiday and I will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

hi, i just came upon your blog & saw your great LOs and freebies! really appreciate you sharing w/ us your designs. will try to create a LO soon & send it to you. :)

Metalmama said...

Hiya sweetie! I know your on Vacation but I still wanted to pay your blog a visit and say I miss ya!!!! I hope your holiday is going GREAT! Many hugs to you and I hope to hear from you soon!!!! Tammy

Kim B said...

WELCOME HOME!!!! and a HUGE Happy New year to you too- Oh boy - yeah I have the *Christmas bulge* too- With Wayne home for that week ( and that's all it took to put on the kg's) all he did was EAT!!! Wahahahaha.
Nathan only starts school next week Wednesday, but he is still away with friends at the moment- so at least getting back into the swing of things again-
Sending hugs
Me

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, this kit is amazing and I think it has some things my sister wants (we're both new to digi). Is it still for sale? I checked the site and searched for January giveaway but couldn't find it. Can you email me or leave me a message on my blog please? Thanks. Colleen
Chi-Girl
http://cestmoi.typepad.com