Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Whimsical Winter add on and the Huge Winter Wonderland Collab is here!!

I am still totally shocked and surprised -in a happy way of course- at the amount of comments and downloads I had!! Thanks again soooo much! I have managed at last to get the add on to Whimsical Winter done for you. I hope you like it as much!

I will be pretty scarce in blog and scrapland until mid January, as we are going way on holiday for 3 week from 15 December. I am looking forward to the break! I have a few things in the pipeline for the new year that I am very excited about!

I have not done much scrapping due to other commitments this week, but I did manage to do one with mostly Metalmama's Designs, I really miss her, and hope she is soon back with us.Oh, and Kim, if you are reading this, I used your glitter wings!!(freebie on Kim's blog)
Credits HERE

Another one I did for a scraplift challenge


Credits HERE


This is for my challenge in December at Digital Candy and Snap and scrap, so pop around there if you want to know what this is all about!


And here is the add on freebie, enjoy!


LINK REMOVED
If you have not signed up for the Snap and scrap newsletter, and would like the newsletter freebie below, there is still time! Sign up HERE




And the huge Winter Wonderland kit will be ready on 1 December!!



Parts of this kit will be given away as prizes for games, challenges and crops as from 1 December, so please check at the World Scrapping Tour Blog and Treasures to Scrap, you do not want to miss this awesome kit!!

Bonnie has this adorable freebie on her blog. Grab it HERE and don't forget to leave her some luv!

9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute kit, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

nice kit and i like it ^_^ thanks *hugs*

dodo said...

Thank you this is wonderful.
dodo

Dawnree said...

Have a wonderful time on your holiday! thank you for the giftie!

Kim B said...

hahaha- that 'woofie' is too dang cute! I'm reading-I'm reading- hahahaha
Trying to do catch up after the weekend- PHEW!
AWESOME LO's girl!!
Sending hugs
ME

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Amy A said...

Hi Jen, Tag your it! I got tagged and now I'm tagging Bonnie's CT hehe! When you are back from your trip stop by and play along ;)

www.rubymoonart.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So beautiful, thanks so much !