Get Flower Effect

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Goodbye PSP, hello PS CS3!!

After only a month of lessons and tutorials with Andrea Gold from Godigitalscrapbooking, I am doing my LO's with PS CS3, which I got a few months ago, and thought I would never be able to learn how to use it. I absolutely love all the short cuts, the actions and the fact that I can scrap 3600 x 3600 LO's, which I could not do in PSP as it was just too slow. I had to resize everything to fit onto my 800 x 800 LO, losing a lot of quality in the process. PS is fantastic in that it loses no quality when resizing to web size! I still have so much to learn, this is only the begining. I am also learning how to design using it, so my next freebie will be all done in PS!! (In a few days!)




Here are some of my LO's scrapped with PS!

Credits HERE

This one was done using one of Bonnie's new Kits, Down at the Bottom of the Garden. Bonnie also has some freebies on her blog so go and check them out!

Credits HERE

I am very proud to say that 2 of my LO's made it to Gallery standouts at DST last week!! This one was done using KimB's awesome new Kit. Lovable, available HERE. If you haven't been to Kims blog,she has awesome freebies up almost every day, and a fantastic grab bag full of commercial use products up in the middle of this week that you cannot miss,it is real value for money.


Credits HERE


This LO was done for my Challenge at Snap and Scrap and Digital Candy.

Credits HERE

1 comments:

verabear said...

Lovely layouts! Is it easy to transition to PSCS3? i have a copy but don't know how to start learning... i still have PSP and I've barely mastered it...