Get Flower Effect

Monday, May 19, 2008

Some LO's and a freebie

I have taken a bit of a break from designing this month and caught up on some scrapping! I used I believe, the awesome new collab from Bunny and KimB Designs. This has got to be one of the must gorgeous kits I have ever seen!!Its on SALE @ 25% off at the moment ( for one week only)

I do have some new Commercial Use Vines out, you can find them in my shop at Digital Candy
I have been playing around with some window frames, and came up with this one, if you would like it.

Get it here
(Background not included)

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Thanks for the cute frame! I can't wait to put my son's face behind it.

Kim B said...

Girl those LO's are just AMAZING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them and thanks so much for the huge PIMP! LOL
LOVE the fame! WOOHOOO- tooo cool!
sending hugs
MEEEE

LouCeeCreations said...

Hi there Jenni,KimB sent me over and I'm sooo glad she did lol! I just had to sign up at digital candy and buy your commercial use vines, they are fabulous girl. Ooooh and thankyou for the way to cute frame too!
The layouts you've done with Kim and Bunny's collab kit are beautiful.