Get Flower Effect

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Some more LO's and my Candy Jar freebie is up!

I just had to show you some more gorgeous LO's with A Secret Place!

By SarahBy Chris By Bonnie
By Tonje
(This made gallery standouts at DST!)
I also just had to show you the gorgeous page Cheryl did with some of my stuff that made publication, isn't it gorgeous!!
Have you see my sister, Bonnie's beautiful new kits!! I am so excited as I am on her CT and they are just the sort of kits I love to work with!

By the MoonlightMy LO (credits here)
Mari Koegelenberg has a beautiful new kit out too, also along the magical lines, called A Touch of Magic, very pretty and soft.

My LO
Here is my Candy Jar challenge freebie, I would love to see anything you scrap with it, just post it in this gallery!

6 comments:

janedoe said...

Jenni, I just love your blog's new look....it's fabulous...great colours, love those swirls down the side and your little fairy is so cute up the top! Thanks so much for this great download too!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Your new look is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peggie said...

This is so beautiful. Such rich colors. Thank you.

Vestidadelmar said...

Your work is very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us.

Suz :) said...

I’m always amazed at the stuff you designers create and then offer up for free no less. Someday I hope I will be able to give back also to the digiscrapping community. For now I say thanks for sharing, and also give you a little “Link Love” over on my blog. Stay sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

These colors reminded me of fall; however, like the name of it, pretty kit, thanks.