Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Introducing Dear Diary and Secret Window!

Congrats to Angie (Ozichicki) and Lori J for being the first 2 to guess that this kit is called Dear Diary! It is now in my shop at 40% off until the end of the month.
Some beautiful LO's from my CT!!

By KimBy Hollie
By Gina
By AmberBy CrystalBy CherylBy ChrisBy BonnieBy SarahBy Livia
My kit without a name was given the name Secret Window by Ilona (Shavari) and lilymom71 was the runner up with her name DewBerry Dreams. It is also now in the shop HERE at 40% off!

Some more gorgeous LO!!
By CherylBy GinaBy Bonnie

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. I'm so glad you got to see Wendy's LO. I just looved After Midnight. It was my very first bought kit and now I'm so hooked...lol. Yes, very addicting but that's a good thing...take care now...Pamela

Pamela said...

I forgot to tell you, I love the new kits too. The LO's you posted with them are just AWESOME!!! Excellent Excellent work to you and your team...Pamela

Unknown said...

hi jenni! i am soooo tickled pink that you put me on your bloglist! cant tell you how you absolutely made my day!

your fanblinkie going up soon!

thanks and MUCH love,
mel_h xxxxxxxxxxx