Get Flower Effect

Monday, June 30, 2008

Some LO's and my Candy Jar Freebie is up!

I am totally amazed at the gorgeous LO's I have seen with my kits. Just take a look!! With Dear Diary:

By Tonje
By Kimbytx
By Chris
With Secret Window:
By TonjeBy CrystalBy ChrisBy KimBy AmberRebekah did this adorably cute LO using my freebie!!
Pamela has done these beautiful pages with my freebies!!

And a few LO's I have managed to do this week!
This one is with an awesome new designer's kit, Sparkling Spring- Livia Y- who is actually on my CT!

This one was done using the new Snap and Scrap team kit, Moroccan Sunset, available as a blog and challenge freebie in July at Snap and Scrap.
And using Bonnie's gorgeous new kit, Woodland Alley
Here is my July Candy Jar Challenge freebie, if you do anything with it I would love to see here at Digital Candy!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

Peggie said...

This is lovely. Thank you.

Kimbytx said...

It was fun to see my LOs on your blog! I love Dear Diary! It is such a fun kit!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).

Pamela said...

Aw, thanks so much for sharing my layouts Jen. That was so cool to see them here. Makes a newbie proud. And thanks too for the cute new little mini kit freebie. I'm downloading it now and off to play with it. You have a great day!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely mini-kit. That blue paper looks like water! How fun. :) Thank you.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome...thanks for sharing

Just Me said...

thank you so much ...love the kit ..and again thank you for sharing it with us all

Suz :) said...

I...♥Love♥...this sweet little mini!!!! Keep those “Boomin” designs a coming!! LOL :)
Thank you for the gift…Suz

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this jar of sweets - love the frame!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks ever so for sharing this kit... have just returned from hols and will post a LO on my blog asap.
http://www.scrapbooking-layout-inspiration.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this lovely mini-kit:) DIGINAN

Sue said...

This will be really fun to use for summer layouts! Thank you. :D