Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Climbing Trees,Candy Jar 20 freebie and some shop news!

First of all I eventually have a new kit out. I have had a horrible month with not much time to work on anything new, so this took ages, working on it when I could. I wanted to try my hand at something more boyish, but something that could be used to scrap girly stuff too. So what do you think of Climbing Trees?

Some gorgeous LO's done my my CT and others so far!
Have you seen Kim's gorgeous new kit, Just Because? It is on sale right now too!
My LO with it:
The word art is by Jazzy, I love her word art, and have been using it on most of my pages lately!

Just another page I did with Jazzy's wordart and Berrylicious by Veronica Hurly Designs
It is Candy Jar time again, and many of you have asked me to do a freebie with the individual elements from one of my hanging frames, so here it is! The papers are new.

14 comments:

makeyesup said...

thanks, love this.

Bonnie said...

Jen your new kit is totally beautiful, every time you make something, it gets better! I so hope you feel better soon, I know what a terrible month you had. I am thinking of you all the time sis, love you lots.

verabear said...

The kit is super beautiful! And the layouts are gorgeous :)

Pamela said...

I LOOOVE this new kit Jen!! I made one layout for my boy and another for my girl. It is most definately PERFECT for both. Both kids loved playing with it. Thanks again for this awesome kit. I used it here if anyone wants to check it out.

http://midnightcharms.blogspot.com/

Hope you get to feeling better :-)

Mary said...

Awesome, thank so much for your hard work ;)

JMCS said...

What a fantastic freebie! Thank you so much for your beautiful work.

Hugs,
Jonni

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! It's truly appreciated :)

LuceyBee said...

Thanks for sharing...I especially love the bird!

Anonymous said...

WoW!!!!!!! Climbing Trees is gorgeous. I absolutely love the big tree.
I do hope you feel better and am sorry to hear you have not been well.
I had no idea you and Bonnie were sisters how awesome to have so much in common with creativity!
Will Digital Candy be having a sale soon?
Tonya

xashee's corner said...

i absolutley LA LA LOVE your designs and kits!! VERYYY creative and talented and i thank you so veryy much for sharing so many WONDERFUL elements and papers throughout your OH SO FUN blog! :D
looking forward to a sale too hehe

Gamz said...

Thanks, Jen, for all your hard work. Love the new freebie and I'm lovin' everything I'm seeing so far. This is my indoctrination to your site and I can't wait to use your kits! Bless you. I hope things get easier in your personal life very soon. :^)

Suz :) said...

Oh MY!!!...I have seriously neglected my “PEEPS”! Well I’m here now to give you some of that big ole...♥Luvin♥...for all your generosity to the digital scrapbooking community. I really love these little challenge freebies! Stay as sweet as you already are and have a super “Lazzzzzzy Sunday”.
Suzee Q's Stuff

Peggie said...

This is so beautiful. I love the clear, bright colors. Thank you.

*beadzombie* said...

This kit is SOOO gorgeous! The trees are what really got me... and the cute critters cinched it :) I saw the QP that midnightcharms made using this kit and realized I hadn't been by in a while! Too long and hopefully not again. Thanks for the awesome kit. Off to buy it... Faith :)