Get Flower Effect

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kims' new CU grab bag is out, and a freebie!!

A huge thank you for all of you who so generously helped Jazzy, and for all the wonderful messages left on her blog, it is just amazing to me that so many who do not know her at all so willingly helped her, another reason why I am so happy to be part of this community. Thank you all so much!!!!!

I always wait impatiently for Kim's commercial use grab bags to come out, and this time it is as fantastic as always. Wish I could just blab and tell you what you will find in it, but then it wouldn't be a surprise!
You can find it here, will only be available at this price for one week only!!!

But I can give you a clue as to what you will find in it, and I promise you at 80% off it is a steal!! Here is a LO I did using some of the products!
And here is your freebie made with Kim's grab bag goodies (some of them)

7 comments:

Kim B said...

AWW thanks Jen! LOVE THE LO and the freebie is AWESOME!!
Ok your sis had me giggling in my comment box now too.
Going to go climb into bed now- just had to pop in and say THANK YOU!
MWAH

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

akizo said...

Thank you so much for beautiful gift!
This is my layout.

LadyPatsFan said...

Simply gorgeous. thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are the most awesome brackets I have ever seen. I am off to get the grab back. Thank you so much for the freebie and the peek at what is in the bag.

Peggie said...

Thank you. This is beautiful.

Suz :) said...

You are long overdue for some of my...♥Link Love♥...! Thank you from the bottom of my heart…and may you have a suuuuuper great day!
Suz