Get Flower Effect

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More LO's and photos!!

Just a few days left of the challenge!! Here is another LO by Michelle:
Some LO's with Rainy Day Blues:
By TonjeBy PeggyMari Koegelenberg has a beautiful new kit out, Vintage Fall
My LO- credits here
I thought I would share a few photos from a ladies night I went on Thursday night, it is not often I am let out of my cage without hubby, it was so much fun, I only got home after 3am on Friday morning!
And some photos from our huge rugby game on Saturday, where out Team, the SHARKS won!!! What a a party!
With my friends Ali and JaneneWith my son, Tristan and hubby MarkBeing congratulated by the opposition!
haha
And a huge congratulations to Kim for ONE MILLION HITS ON HER BLOG!!!! She has an amazing freebie on her blog, don't forget to leave her some love!!

Pop over in the next few days for lots of freebies, my new Candy Jar freebie and a brand new collab from me, Danielle Corbit and Wendy Page and LOTS more!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

YAY!!! It looks like ya'll had a blast both nights. I'd be under the table by now LOL!!!

Kim B said...

ROTFLMAO!!- OMG, that photo with the *painted board* is CLASSIC!! where did you get that! Looks like you had a blast! what where you drinking at the girls night *sours??*- lol,
Feeling a hell of a lot better now- just woke up from a good snooze, dropped Loryn at the airport and Deon here till Wednesday- OH BOY- lol
Chat later-
HUGS