Get Flower Effect

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I decided to revamp my part of the collab Comfy Cozy that I had in my shop at Digital Candy when I was still selling there. It was only in the shop there for a short time before we all retired it. I have added some new papers and elements to make it a full sized kit, Home Sweet Home. It is on sale at 50 % off for one week only. If you by any chance already have the collab Comfy Cozy and just want the new papers and elements please email me and we can make a plan!
Here are some gorgeous LO's from MY CT:

By TinaBy CandaceBy BeccaBy GinaAnd a re release of my freebie, so if you don't already have it, grab it here!
Design by Tina has some awesome $1 deals in her store! And ESS has a newsletter at last!! Sign up now and receive a gorgeous mega by the ESS designers for free (I will post the preview on my blog later, but take it from me, it is gorgeous, called Enchanted Spring)! It will also contain lots of news about NSD activities, specials and sales. I received this beautiful RAK quite some time ago from Beth Long, and eventually used it!!
Natural Moods

I used Jazzy's new wordart: A touch of Nature Tune in the next couple of days for lots of NSD news and freebies!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I love how you revamped this kit.
It is fabulous.

GSCreations said...

OOOOOOOOOOOh Just LOVE your Kitand QP plus all the awesome layouts!! They are super stunning!! Hope you have a great weekend.

bj said...

awesome...thanks a million

Simone said...

Thanks for sharing this great Freebie