Get Flower Effect

Monday, April 06, 2009

Lots of LO's!

Just had to show off all the gorgeous LO's with Holly's Spring Treasures! (which is still 40% off)

These are by Holly, who the kit was created for!By TinaBy CandaceBy MelBy NancyBy VissarahBy CherylBy me
I found these beautiful LO's with Going Buggy!By ChristyBy ShayarkaBy Ravena
Bonnie van Esch has a new kit out called A Burst of Sunshine
My LO
I was up at 4.30am on Saturday morning to take part in the ESS Speed Scrap. I used A+ Designs Best of this World kit. Just perfect for my DD (on the left) and her BF, potential Rock Stars!
Well, thats all for today. We are off to Mozambique for a long weekend on Thursday, back on Monday. It is our 24th wedding anniversary on the 12th and we are off to celebrate with friends.

7 comments:

AdronsCatherine said...

Beautiful!

I hope you have a very happy anniversary!!!

Beth said...

Ooooh... congrats on your anniversary! Woohoo! (It will be our 12th this year... and maybe if I start trying to convince Matt NOW... then by the time OUR 24 yr. one rolls around he'll take me someplace cool like Mozambique too... LOL!) have fun... and thanks for all the fantastic eye candy today! Wow.... those were some great pages!

Pamela said...

Hi Jen, congratulations on your anniversary. I hope ya'll are having a nice time, relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. I just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Happy Easter :-)

Pamela said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, AWESOME work on your layout with your daughter. I loooove the colors of the photo. Just too cool!!

Jazzy said...

Congrats on your Anniversary Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip..Loved all the beautiful layouts..and the new kit is awesome..the layout with your daughter was amazing..
Hope you and your family had a happy Easter.

Sckwee said...

Love your layouts. I hope I can be as creative as soon someday. Any tips/tricks for a newbie? :)

Kim B said...

OOOH GF- didn't know it was your Anniversary- lol
HAPPY HAPPY to you and Mark!

Was hoping to get the news as my bedtime read- lol, but will check up again tomorrow-

AWESOME LO's with your new kit- WOW - can't wait to get some scrapping time!
Sending hugs
ME