Get Flower Effect

Saturday, May 02, 2009

All about Kim!!

An entire post dedicated to my friend Kim- she has so many new goodies out I had to! LOL!
First of all KimB Designs entire store, actually the entire DSO is on a 50% off sale today only!

Bunny and Kim have a huge NSD commercial use grab bag out in their stores today for only $10, that is $1 per pack!!
My hint as to what you will find in it- everything I used on this page is from the grab bag except the word art, which is Design by Tina's Say It Bilingual
This is my son Wes and his girlfriend Alexia
You will find more freebies on Kim's blog!

Kim also has 2 brand new kits out today, and only at 50% off today, so don't miss out!


Moody DaysMy LO- my daughterAntoinetteMy LO- my daughterI have turned this into a QP- you can grab it HEREHope you are all spending lots of money on all the crazy sales out there, have fun and happy NSD!!!

10 comments:

Crops said...

Your layouts are always soooo pretty!!! Thanks so much for the QP!!! Off to shop....have a great weekend!!
mwahhhhh

Sandy_in_MD said...

Beautiful QP - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous young lady! The QP is beautiful, too! Thank you!

Dana said...

Thank you so much for this page - it is beautiful.

Susan said...

Oh, that is so pretty! Thank you.

bj said...

beautiful qp...thanks a million

Kim B said...

STUNNING Jen!!
And uhum- drank too much, SPENT too much ( but oh had fun doing it-lol)
Thanks for your AWESOME pimp while I was MIA-

MWAH!!

clubiani said...

This is SO pretty! thanks very much!!

clubiani said...

This is so beautiful! thanks for sharing!!