Get Flower Effect

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Getting back to reality!

For a few blissful weeks I have been glued to my TV screen and the Idols webites , watching, as far as I am concerned the best season of American Idols ever. I was an avid Dani Gokey fan until the gorgeous Adam Lambert sang Tracks of my Tears. I was instantly enthralled and bowled over by this handsome young man's talent. OK, so I have a bit of a crush haha. Those eyes.. I was sad he didn't win, but he really doesn't need the title! My fifteen year old daughter is completely obsessed and has joined every fan site, facebook site etc she can get her hands on!
But sadly all good things come to an end, and no more Idols!!!


Ok, back to reality!!! KimB has a new Mini commercial use grab bag out, for this weekend only, so don't miss out!! My hint as to what you will find in the bag- and everything else I used is from Kim's various kits- except the wordart which is Natali Designs: Pam sent me this gorgeous page with my NSD freebie, thanks Pam, I love it!

And just a few more pages with Peggy's Magical Rainforest.

By HellyBy JazzyAnd you can pick up a beaitiful QP from Jazzy's blogHave a great weekend, I am off to watch the Rugby!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

OH, I love Adam Lambert--what a neat page you did for him! And thanks for posting my layout--glad you liked it! :) I'm going over to Jazzy's blog to get her QP and leave a little love! :)

Thanks again!

pkdoll said...

Hi Jen!

Just stopping by to say hi! OMWord I too fell in LOVE with Adam!!! Of course Danny Gokey was my first choice because he only lives 50 miles from me in Milwaukee, WI---but Adam's voice and theatrical antics won me over very early on!!!:) I love your LO of him too--that is gorgeous and I scraplifted it from you. hahaha! Talk to you soon!!!