Get Flower Effect

Friday, November 02, 2012

Happy NSD!!

Wow, an entire month without blogging, got to be my record!! Just a very busy and hectic month for me. And still so much to catch up on. But let me start with a few specials and new goodies for NSD!


My page

My page

My pages

 
 
My pages

 And some gorgeous new CU goodies by Kaymee Designs
And Kaymee Designs sales for DSD
At SDD
 At Digital-Crea

Also available in separate packs
My page
 Also available in separate packs
My pages 

Also available in separate packs
My page
Some more DSD specials and sales! 
KimB Designs
And check out all the new goodies by Kimb Designs going for only $2 per pack!
New goodies at only $2 per pack!
And a CU Grab Bag
30% off her store!

And a few photos of my Corsos. Tank is 7 months old now and so big already!





A quick page freebie for you:)
  (click on download top right hand corner, then direct download, no need to sign in, still new to Drop Box, sure there is an easier way LOL)
 
Have an awesome weekend, will be back more new goodies during  the weekend


1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Jenny Penny!
Lovely pages. I don't know the last time I did a digital scrap page, must of been two years ago! ha ha!
Cherye is absolutely stunning. Love the page of you too, so cute.
Is that Kendal in one of the pages??
Very good looking!
Have a lovely weekend!