Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Where has this year gone?

Can you believe it is almost the end of the year? Where has it gone? I don't think it has been an easy year for a lot of us, what with all the natural disasters and financial troubles in the world. There have been some highlights along the way for me, the arrival of my long awaited Cane Corso pup from the states, the addition of a koi pond and about 30 cheeky beautiful Koi fish to the family, an engagement in the family and now my first grandchild expected in July next year:) And I am getting back in shape and lost some weight after eventually getting back to the gym a few months ago.
And of course all the gorgeous kits I have had  the pleasure of working with throughout the year, its my passion and keeps me sane!

Some new ones to show you and a few freebies for you:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous WA Jenni! Your pages are all so breathtaking and I want to thank you for sharing your remarkable talent with all of us. :) And yes, you are right! This year has gone by so fast and has had a lot of challenges for us all.

Paula (pkdoll)

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the word art. Lots of great things to come for your family. I am also sure you are enjoying that beautiful kitchen. Have a wonderful holiday season.