Get Flower Effect

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

DAY 3



Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
I have always been a daydreamer,I still am. These days my dreams are for my children, I wish them so much in their future, I encourage them to follow their dreams, as I was unable to follow my most passionate dream, that was to work with animals, to become a vet. I lived my dream through books, devouring everything I could read on animals, and today I may not be a vet, but I still love animals, and have many.
I am fortunate enough to be able to travel, and in this way I have been able to fulfill another of my dreams , to see the world.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

You learn something new everyday about those you think you know so well! Jen, I didn't know you wanted to be a vet! Wow! That explains your love for animals. I am the exact opposite!I couldn't think of a more horrible job! ha ha!! I love animals but from far!!