Get Flower Effect

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My first Blog

Well, this is my very first post on my new blog. This is still all very new to me. It took me about 2 weeks just to figure our how to insert my header! I am a real fool when it comes to technical things.
Just want to give credit to Anja for the beautiful kit "Pinky Flowers" I used in my header.
http://meinblog-anja.blogspot.com/2007/02/neues-kit.html

I mainly got this blog going for posting challenges for my various scrap and arty groups.I am hoping this is going to be an incentive to really get involved more.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Woo-hoo!!! Congrat's Jen!!! Dear sister, it looks beautiful!!! I reckon you stay with the green otherwise it might be too much pink. I am so proud of you and can't wait to see what you do with your blog!!
Hugs and kisses your little sister, Bonnie

Kari said...

Welcome to blogland!!! Everything looks fabulous:) Looking forward to visitng often.