Get Flower Effect

Monday, April 23, 2007

New LO

I discovered such a gorgeous freebie kit called Swirling Love on Candee's blog -Mermaids Haven. I could not download it fast enough to scrap with it.

Other credits: Round stitching: IN MEMORY OF MILES Kit by Jessica Bolton,
Straight Stitching: Heartfelt Scraps by Melissa,
Pink Ribbon:Hot Pink Date by Dittersfreedoodles.
Font:SpillMilk
I scraplifted an awesome LO - http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/50554/ppuser/9205/sl/u
Her gallery is well worth looking at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenni it looks gorgeous!!!! I love how you used my kit. Thanks so much for bringing me here to show me.

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous!! You've been tagged for the thinking blogger award. now all you have to do is tag 5 other blogs for the award-state them on your blog with links and why you give them the award and then let them know they've been tagged so they can carry on the process too! You can't tag someone whose already been tagged!