Get Flower Effect

Sunday, April 11, 2010

25th Wedding Anniversary!

I can hardly believe we are celebrating our Silver Wedding Anniversary tomorrow (25 years) We are going to spend 2 days at Mount Grace Spa, I am really looking forward to just relaxing and having some treatments, pure bliss!

In celebration my entire store is 50% off until 14 April
KimB Designs has some new goodies out, My Montage, all packs only $1 to $2.50!
My LO
Off to watch Idols, hope you had a great weekend. Don't forget to pop back on 15th to pick up my Pixie Pouch freebie!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Anniversary!! The years do go by quickly, I can't believe it will be 19 for us this year. LOL Hope you have a wonderful day together. :)

Trish H. said...

Happy Anniversary Jen!!! Have a great time!!

LOFT said...

BIG congrats! You are two years ahead of us! I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip. :)

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary dear sister of mine!! Hope you and Mark have a lovely time at the Spa and get ridiculously pampered and spoiled!!

Simply Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!!