Get Flower Effect

Thursday, January 13, 2011

First post of 2011!

Welcome to 2011, hope your year will be a fantastic one!

We have just returned from a month long vacation at our holiday house in Somerset West, near Cape Town. We have not been for 2 years, and were shocked at the state of our garden and pool!
So we spent a lot of time doing some landscaping, the boys had quite a tan after it all!The result!And a clean pool!
We took hundreds of photos, will show you some over the next few days, toooo many for just one post!

We spent some time with Mark's brother and family
Wine Tasting and a picnic!An evening out at a seafood restaurantOf course I saw my sister, Bonnie and her family and my DadAnd an old friend
My sister Bonnie of Bonnie van Esch Designs has a brand new website and store, be sure to pop in and see her gorgeous stuff!

That's all for today. Please pop in tomorrow for my first freebie of the year and lots of new goodies!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Jen! Hope you have a great year! I love how the photos of us came out together at cape to cuba. The garden looked amazing, sorry I didn't get to see it, I will when you and Mark come again. xxx