Get Flower Effect

Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm back ...and new kit by Bonnie van Esch Designs

I am back after a few day's away. I was told on Friday that I had to go in for an op on Monday to have some stubborn ovarian cysts removed. I am home and feeling a lot better.Thanks so much for all of you who sent me well wishes. Of course I could not stay away from my blog for too long. I feel as if I have missed out on so much in the blogging world.
My sister Bonnie has a new kit, Song of Spring, for sale at the Snap&scrap shoppe. Isn't it pretty?

As I am on her CT, I have done a few LO's using it.

Picture: Whimsy Bits by Jana's Reflections
Frame:4 Miles Kit by Welli Designs
Font: Affair

Word Art:Bonnie van Esch- Garden of Eden Kit
Template:Flowers & Boxes by Tracy Drane
Picture:Misted by Sugar

And Bonnie has this cute little freebie on her blog. Get it HERE
Please leave her some luv if you take it.

And last but not least here is an adorable LO done by Bonnie , using my stuff. This is her little boy Ethan.

Parts 2 and 3 of my freebie Summer of Love will be on my blog sometime next week. See you then, have a great weekend and for all the South Africans, enjoy Saturday's rugby!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back, and please take care. I had the same operation in november, and I did not rest enough ("just 5 minutes with the computer").

Bonnie said...

Hi Dear Jen
Thanks so much for mentioning my new kit, and showing some of my stuff-so kind of you! I hope you don't have to make food and snacks for the guys today with the rugby. It is blowing a huge storm here today, our garden furniture is blowing around outside and I am too scared to go outside to get it in, as the wind is hectic!!! And raining! Have a great weekend sis.