Get Flower Effect

Friday, May 04, 2007

Summertime .. and the living is easy

Here is another freebie for you. I started out with something completely different in mind, and got sidetracked along the way. This is especially for my sister, Bonnie, who loves birds and trees. She has been my inspiration and encouragement along the way.
The little kit contains 3 textured papers, 5 flowers, two stems, a tree,an overlay and word art.

Link Removed
(Please don't forget to leave me a comment on my blog if you download, thanks so much)

I would LOVE to see any LO's done with any of my stuff. Please email them to me and I will send you this little giftie below. My email addy is doxiemom.jen@gmail.com
I will post them ALL on my blog

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh this is very nice. Thank you!
PS: Glad your at Designer Forum!

Bonnie said...

Thanks Jen for the wonderful freebie and the cute birds!! Luv ya! your sis, bon

Anonymous said...

Getting in touch with my inner child:) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have to try this one too, is so full of joy! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is perfect. Today my 4yr daughter and 2 of her friends made bird feeders. What a perfect kit to scrap those photos. Thank you so very very much :)

Anonymous said...

These papers are truly unique. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute kit! Thanks a bunch. :o)

Suavejett said...

So very cute Thank you

Susan - s3js said...

Whoa! What a great kit. I love the kinda handmade paper look to it. Very artsy. Love it all! Thanks so much.

kruemelmai said...

This kit is so pretty, thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Great summer kit, I'll use this for my grand kids, thanks! :D

Muka said...

this is so pretty, jen!! thank you so much, I love the tree especially. and now I will have to go and make a layout so I can get the adorable bird stickers!! lol :)

Anonymous said...

Jen you and Bonnie are so amazing ! Such a family full of talent Your Mom must be proud I know I am proud of both of you Hugs

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!

Meggsy said...

Thankyou very much for sharing your Summertime Kit. I have the perfect piccie to use with it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great summertime kit! You are very talented and I appreciate your sharing it with us all!

mom2triplets04 said...

This kit is absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to use it for some of the bird photos I've been recently taking. thank you.

xashee's corner said...

i am so happy i found your blog lol i LOVE this kit and will hope to get it all! ;) You have a fun style that is really nice and i thank you for sharing your blog and freebies and a bit of yourself! :)
Have a GREAT day!