Get Flower Effect

Friday, May 11, 2007

Scraplift Challenge LO's

Two LO's I did for Scraplift Challenges at Snap&scrap

Flip lifted off Solanah's Purple LO- wow, quite a challenge and there is so much detail on that awesome LO!!
These are my 4 kids, taken a few years ago, they are quite grown up now!
Orange Paper and Green corner, filmstrip frame, glass beads: Infloresence Kit by Carrie Stephens
Little Birds: Me
Green Background paper,Torn Paper, wordart: Add On Freebie - Happy Day by Scrap Girl
Mauve Star:Carla Phillips
Paint the Town Stars:Misty Cato designs
Ribbon and Eyelets: Felicidade Kit by Tania Ramalho Designs
Safety Pin: Leslie Reid
Swirldots Doodle Dancing Lines by JDesai
Staples: 4 the Boys Kit by ksharonk Designs
Buttons: Bright & Funky Kit by GABhappyscrap
Sun: Rasberry Fundae Kit by June Hill
Flowers: Spunkyfunkyblooms by Corina Nielsen Designs
Font:JB JENB2

"60's Fun"
Our friends at a 60's party. Scraplifted from Veronica's "Blue Eyes"
Background Paper: Another Circus - Syrin
Floral paper:Another Circus - SomethingBlueStudios digital designs
Funky Frame: Misty Cato
Filmstrip: Me
Red & green flower, doodle flower: PopbyteHolly McCaig Designs
Orange, green and purple flower: Me
Spunkyfunkyblooms: Corina Nielsen Designs
Lena's Crumbled Flowers:Lena Gulbrandsen
Green Paper: Floralia-BTB Designs
Flower clips, staples: Flirty Freebie - ksharonk designs
Flower stickers: Spring Symphony - fullof-life design (Nicole Kusche)
Fonts: Berthside, Rum Bubber, Bobo Black

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, these are really good!

corina said...

I am so sorry Jen to hear you are in hospital, but I hope you will recover soon and everything is for the best!
All my best wishes for you.

Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

HUGS to you while you are recovering.. I didn't know you needed to go to the hospital till bonnie said something.. I am praying for you and keeping you and your family in my thoughts. HUGS!!!
Leslie

Susan said...

Oh, Jen! What a fabulous LO! I remember those days (telling on myself, huh?, I was born in the mid 50's). I hope you can feel all the good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Hope your recovery is swift and without incident! Blessings, Susan