Get Flower Effect

Friday, May 11, 2007

Scraplift Challenge LO's

Two LO's I did for Scraplift Challenges at Snap&scrap

Flip lifted off Solanah's Purple LO- wow, quite a challenge and there is so much detail on that awesome LO!!
These are my 4 kids, taken a few years ago, they are quite grown up now!
Orange Paper and Green corner, filmstrip frame, glass beads: Infloresence Kit by Carrie Stephens
Little Birds: Me
Green Background paper,Torn Paper, wordart: Add On Freebie - Happy Day by Scrap Girl
Mauve Star:Carla Phillips
Paint the Town Stars:Misty Cato designs
Ribbon and Eyelets: Felicidade Kit by Tania Ramalho Designs
Safety Pin: Leslie Reid
Swirldots Doodle Dancing Lines by JDesai
Staples: 4 the Boys Kit by ksharonk Designs
Buttons: Bright & Funky Kit by GABhappyscrap
Sun: Rasberry Fundae Kit by June Hill
Flowers: Spunkyfunkyblooms by Corina Nielsen Designs
Font:JB JENB2

"60's Fun"
Our friends at a 60's party. Scraplifted from Veronica's "Blue Eyes"
Background Paper: Another Circus - Syrin
Floral paper:Another Circus - SomethingBlueStudios digital designs
Funky Frame: Misty Cato
Filmstrip: Me
Red & green flower, doodle flower: PopbyteHolly McCaig Designs
Orange, green and purple flower: Me
Spunkyfunkyblooms: Corina Nielsen Designs
Lena's Crumbled Flowers:Lena Gulbrandsen
Green Paper: Floralia-BTB Designs
Flower clips, staples: Flirty Freebie - ksharonk designs
Flower stickers: Spring Symphony - fullof-life design (Nicole Kusche)
Fonts: Berthside, Rum Bubber, Bobo Black

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, these are really good!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Jen to hear you are in hospital, but I hope you will recover soon and everything is for the best!
All my best wishes for you.

Unknown said...

HUGS to you while you are recovering.. I didn't know you needed to go to the hospital till bonnie said something.. I am praying for you and keeping you and your family in my thoughts. HUGS!!!
Leslie

Susan - s3js said...

Oh, Jen! What a fabulous LO! I remember those days (telling on myself, huh?, I was born in the mid 50's). I hope you can feel all the good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Hope your recovery is swift and without incident! Blessings, Susan