Get Flower Effect

Monday, May 07, 2007

Mad scrapping frenzy!!

I just love the beginning of the month when all the new challenges are up at Snap&scrap and Digiscrapshak. I have gone on a scrapping frenzy and finished the challenges at Snap&scrap and am now off to Digiscrapshak, where there is a kit for free if you complete 4 of their challenges before the end of the month, and there is such a variety of challenges to choose from. I don't know if anyone else is like me, I need the challenges to inspire and motivate me, otherwise I get major scrappers block.
Don't forget about the awesome daily download at Snap&scrap blog!!

Colour Challenge:" Music is what feelings sound like"
Yellow Paper:Colour Challenge Kit by Roberta D’Achille
Blue Paper and Stitching: Bright and Funky Kit by GABhappyscrap
Zip:Karla's Zany Zippers
Picture:Gini
Fonts: Retro Rock Poster, Musicelements, Ribbon happy

Sketch Challenge:" Her function is to sit and be admired"
Joiedevivre Kit: Janel Kretschman aka Pink Poodle Studios
Doodle: Amy Fennel Designs
Sketch: Michele Sketch 3b

Quote Challenge:" This place is a MESS"
Picture - Kirbiee Kreations
Everything I used is from Bluish Dream Kit by Lively
Fonts: DJB JENB2, Gentle Redhead
Template: “Sindiego” (aka M. Raines)

1 comments:

Nostalgia Pura said...

Lindo...
Maravilhoso!

Parabens!

Sucesso sempre...