Get Flower Effect

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last part of Secret Garden

I am up at the crack of dawn to bring you the last part of Secret Garden. In a few hours we are flying to Durban (an hour's flight) for one of those dreaded year end functions, and then flying home tomorrow. I had to dress hunt for this one, and found a gorgeous emerald green dress that I just love, long and very simple, but my favourite colour to wear!We also went out last night to a Portuguese restaurant that has just opened here, so had a very late night, surprised I am up this early!
I discovered two new products this week, and a new designer that I just have to share with you!

This is by Miss Shabby Jen Designs, just love these for layering!

And I just love these folded corners,so easy to use, all ready with shadows,by Vickie

And my LO's using them.


Credits HERE


Credits HERE

Credits HERE

And this is the fab new designer I discovered, Jofia.You just have to look at her stuff, it is so unusual and realistic!

Well, here is the last part of Secret Garden. I have had a wonderful response to it, and seen some awesome LO's! Here are another two:


By Bonnie

By Kim

LINK REMOVED

I did promise you a snowman or two, but did not get that far, but Bonnie has a cute snowman freebie on her blog for you! But I will put one up here for you next week!

Have a great weekend!

28 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely, thank you! :D

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Merci !

Anonymous said...

Love you secret garden thingies,
beautiful colours and so fairie-like!!
If you like you can grab some freebies at my blog: http://gonsscrap.blogspot.com
:o)

Rarole said...

I like this kit. It is so light and eclectic. So "untraditional". = ) And that is SUPER. Thanks

Inma said...

I've just found out about your kit, and I'm downloading it. It's a terrific one and the layouts just below this posts are awesome. :) Thanks so much for sharing them with us.:)

Also the first two layouts in this post made with your sister's kit, are wonderful with great photos. :)

Thanks a million for the "Secret Garden" kit and have a great weekend. :)

Best wishes. :O)

MemoryKeeper said...

This is wonderful! I also want to thank you for sharing your great finds...word of mouth is always the best advertising...can't wait to go check out those sites.

Here’s to more happy scrapping,
*♥´¨)
¸.•♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸ ;.♥•Jeanette

Tina said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Have a SAFE & ENJOYABLE trip & time!!!!!
TY so very much for the FANTASTIC final part!!!!!!!!!!!

kalisha said...

I love your secret garden! Thank you so much for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

This has been a beautiful kit, thank you for all your hard work & for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit, and thank you for leaving your links active. I would have missed out on it.

mom2triplets04 said...

Love your layouts. Thanks for sharing your mini kit.

Lisa said...

Wonderful layouts! Thanks so much for Secret Garden, it's beautiful! Have a safe trip!!!

Anonymous said...

I only just found your blog and your fabulous secret garden freebies... so glad I did...it's adorable. I have been back and got all three bits. THANK YOU SO MUCH
x shannon

ACmomCee said...

Hi there! I just learned about your site and here I am now, downloading a very beautiful secret garden kit. Thanks so much and God Bless!

MisticaDesigns said...

this is one of the prettiest freebies i´ve ever seen! thank you! i will let our members at http://www.digitalscrapgirl.com know what beautiful stuff you offer!

dodo said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit

M u s s said...

Wonderful kit!!!
Love all those doodles!!
Thank you!!!
{{{hugs}}}
Maria

Cheryl said...

I created another layout with your work - this time with the Secret Garden. I've also posted it on my blog. Snag it if you want to post on your blog . . . thanks again for sharing such great designs . . . Cheryl

http://www.digitalscrapping.com/gallery/data/539/8-Thanksgiving-2007-Page-8.jpg

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you so much for all the parts of Secret Garden. It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE this SecretGarden kit! It's SO beautiful!
Thank you for sharing it, I appreciate it a LOT!!!

Leiarph said...

I loved the SecretGarden Kit, thank you so much for sharing this!

Scrapping Away said...

I don't know where I've been (yes, I do - computer problems!) but I hadn't seen the Secret Garden kit yet - and I was so glad to be able to get all 3 parts without any of them being expired! Thanks SO much for this kit! It is so cute!!! I'll make sure to send you something when I get a chance to use it!

Ginger said...

beautiful! Love these!!!!

nancypinct said...

Beautiful, lovely kit! I really like your art work! Thank you!

~B~ Creations said...

I just love your style! Thank you so much for your wonderful, whimsical creations!! I just love the Secret Garden set.
~~~Hugs~~~
~Bethany~

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenny! It's beautifull, thanks!