Get Flower Effect

Friday, November 16, 2007

Some LO's and shop news

No, not time for the next part of Secret Garden just yet!! (Check back on Monday!) Just a few LO's and some shop news.

Firstly Cheryl has done such an awesome page with my Colours of Tuscany, I just had to share!

Bonnie has a gorgeous new kit , soon to be at Snap and scrap, Parchment Paradise.

Credits HERE
And I have to rave about a fantastic new product, these sparkles by KimB Designs!!(and check out her gorgeous sparkle wings freebie on her blog) I am completely addicted!! Do yourself a favour and get them now, they are the best out there! You can find them HERE
My LO's, using them!
Credits HERE
Credits HERE
And another LO with Panda Love!!
Credits HERE
Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Woo-hoo! I'm on your blog! That's so weird! Love your stuff . . . keep it coming. I'll let you know when I do another LO to share.

Kim B said...

AWW_ girl thanks for the *plug*- so glad you like them- I love your doodles!!! LOL
AWESOME LO's- and the "born to Cuddle"- is just out of this world! Great job!
Sending hugs
meee