Get Flower Effect

Thursday, February 26, 2009

HAHAHAHA

Thanks so much Livia for tagging me, this one is different and fun!!! And today I sure needed it with a sick daughter who has some weird virus and having 3 moles cut out of my neck this afternoon, looks like someone tried to strangle me!! So I needed cheering up and your photo did it hahaha
So here is the tag!


The rules are:

•Go to your photo folder in your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog.

I know I have folders and folders of party pics, some really bad and blurred and I always pull faces or have my eyes shut or my mouth open and almost always a glass of wine in my hand, but this one was not too bad LOL!! PHEW!!!!!


Frame is KimB's suspended frame and pic of my friends and I - self portrait LOL
Ok, I in turn will tag:
Bonnie
Mel
Pamela
Tina
Candace


and can't think of anyone else who would do this that hasn't already been taged!!

Update on Spirit of Summer: It has now raised $3109-00!!

Here is another LO- by Hollie.
Enchanted Studio Scraps is running a contest, guess the new designer!! Great prises to be won!! Clues in the contest forum!And we are having a speed scrap tomorrow night (Friday) which is about 4.30am Saturday morning for me, but I will be there!!!
Thanks so much to TrishH Designs for her RAK to me, her gorgeous new kit Out for Drinks (now I wonder why she RAKed ME LOL!)
I did my March desktop (template by Danille Corbitt) using it: more party pics!
Ok, let me go, the new series of Desperate Housewives starts just now, can't wait!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will do the tag thing tomorrow, off to bed now. Love bon

Trish H. said...

LOL your photo is so funny!!

Glad you liked the kit.. LOVE the desktop Lo you did with it. And you are seriously getting up at 4:30 am? that is dedication woman!

KylieM said...

Love the tag thing! I played along.

My Blog

Unknown said...

the blog is looking fab-tastic!

Kim B said...

BWAHAHAHAHA- I panicked when I hit Deon's folder ( which was number 6) as it's FULL of those party pics- and funny number 6 was a web photo taken of us out- the one after that was one I would have had to use some creative tape over- BWAHAHAHAHAHAH.
LOVE your photo- lol

LOVE the blog jen- it's AWESOME!!
((HUGS))

Unknown said...

hi jenni!! i HAVE to do this thanks so much for the tag! and your blog looks so divine!

really im super impressed! you know im a sucker for the little gorgeous girls!

will pick that photo now and post it!

much love,
mel xxxxxxxxxxx

LiviaY said...

rofl
Jen, that foto is AWESOME!!!
LOVE it!!! Hope you and your DD are doing better now!!!

Hugs!!!

oh, and I just saw my blinkie here and can I just say... YEEEHAAAWWW! You made my day, girl!!! MWAH!!