Get Flower Effect

Friday, February 13, 2009

I am so sorry....

I am so sorry that Enchanted Studio Scraps is still down, I know quite a few of you are worried you will miss out on my Grab Bag. I will keep it up for at least 2 days once the site is up, which I hope is very soon. They are moving to a new server and it can take some time, so please be patient. Look out for a new collab by me and Melissa Daniel too, hopefully it will be released on Monday at 40% off!

Bonnie has a beautiful new kit out called One Fine Day. A lot of the papers and
elements have been hand drawn and painted by Bonnie!

My LO- credits here
Bonnie is also having a CT call!
KimB Designs has a huge sale on this weekend- you can't beat 50% off!!Kim has a gorgeous new kit out too, called Roche, also 50 % off so don't mis out on this one. I have not had time to play yet!!
And Mari Koegelenberg Desings has a cute baby girl kit out- The Ultimate Baby Girl Collection!
My LO- credits here
I also used Jazzy's beautiful Girl Power Wordart!
I was RAK'ed by LiviaY Designs with this gorgeous kit, Heart Sweet Heart!! Thank you Livia,I love it!!
My LO and credits
Ok, thats me until Monday, we are having a party here tomorrow night, still so much to do!!! Check out my blog on Monday for some photos!! Have a wonderful romantic weekend!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

It's madness... the waiting...
Hopefully all this time will result in a better "forest"! ;)

I love the LOs and previews above!!
Gorgeous stuff!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Love your layout!

Hope your party is a tom of fun too!

Nancy said...

Hoping the site is back soon, I'm missing it already.................and must have that grab bag!!!!