Get Flower Effect

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Catching up!

I am feeling pretty out of touch with the digi world lately. After spending a week with my family I am home to more chaos, my in laws have temporarily moved in with us while waiting for their house to be sold. We have started on another big renovating project which I will be sharing with you week by week through photos. So watch this space! My sister Bonnie is now with ESS as I mentioned last time. She has a brand new kit out called A Breath of Fresh Air, lots of painted goodies which I love.

My LO (me and my friends -in one of my dark haired and much thinner stages!)
I am working on lots of new goodies, the first out hopefully at the end of the month. In the meantime here is a commercial use freebie for you, 2 basic layered hot air balloon templates, hope you like them!

13 comments:

Trish H. said...

Im so glad you enjoyed your time with your family!! We missed you :) I cant wait to see the photos of the renovations! Cute Freebie too :)

charlie said...

we did Miss you Jenni.cant wait to see pics of your new reno's..love love the balloons..thanks for sharing!mwah

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Mar. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Cindy said...

Thank you so much! These are adorable!

Valerian70 said...

Great templates. Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie, So glad you're feeling better. I'm so sorry for your loss and pray that God will be with you and your family. God Bless you, Trica

makeyesup said...

Glad to hear that you are keeping really busy. It helps the healing process and no matter how hectic your life is going to be with extra people in the house, it's good at this time. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :) Your freebie has been advertised on "Le jardin de Mélisandre : Le paradis des freebies en CU".

Yvonne said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful freebie. I am so sorry for your loss. Just when you thought that things will get back to normal. lol

I hope you enjoy the time with your inlaws.

Beth said...

Oooh... thanks so much for these great templates!!!! Love the layout you made with Bonnie's kit.... gorgeous as always. {{HUGS}}

Vera said...

Thank you! :)

Kim B said...

You were TOOO thin there!! lol, Great LO Jen- and I loved browsing through the photo's of the family dinner- those will always be precious!
Glad you are feeling better too, we really did MISS YOU!

Love the Balloons!
Thanks GF
HUGS

scangel said...

thank you for the lovely balloons.