Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thank you!!!

Just wanted to thank you all for your messages and emails, we have been overwhelmed by your support and kindness!!! I am at Bonnie's house, arrived on Monday afternoon, and am here until Friday to spend time with her and my dad. We have spoken a lot about Rob and looked through albums of photos, we find that by talking about him helps to heal the pain.Here are some more photos of us taken in December at Moyo, we had such a fun evening!

This is my dad
My dad and Rob
Me and Rob
Me and My sister in law La
Mark, my dad and I
Rob
Bonnie and family
Mark
And a lovely one of Rob and my dad just before they left at Bonnie's house
I brought along my laptop and we are both doing some catching up.

Bonnie's shop is now open at ESS and she has a 25% off saleI will try to get back into the swing of things next week when I am home. I also have my in laws staying with us now for a while, so I won't be having as much PC time as I did.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The pics are great and I hope they bring you comfort!

Anonymous said...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult, difficult time. My husband died at 45 and that was the hardest thing I ever had to tell our children. My heart goes out to Rob's daughter in a special, special way. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Snowsmoon said...

I am SOOOO sorry to here of your lose...may god be with you and your loved one during this time. HUGS
Dawn aka Snowsmoon

makeyesup said...

Glad that you could get together and talk about your brother. It is good for the healing process and helps get over the initial shock. Super photo of him and your Dad, such a treasure.

Anonymous said...

Being with family at times like this is comforting. And your right, talking does help. Stay with your family for as long as possible, it will help you so much. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos with us.

AdronsCatherine said...

What a beautiful family! I am so glad you are able to get together and enjoy sharing memories of your wonderful brother. What a blessing to have so many recent pictures!

Take care, hon - much love to you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. I pray that you can all take comfort in your memories as you keep Rob's spirit alive.
~Nancy

grannymike said...

I'm so very sorry for you and your family's horrific loss of your beloved brother. May you experience that peace that truly does pass all understanding at this difficult time.

Pamela said...

Hey Lady, I've been thinking about you and Bonnie all week, wondering how your doing. I just wanted to stop by and remind you you someone across that big ocean cares about you and you have lots of love, thoughts and prayers sent your way every day. Be strong and safe my friend..Pamela