Get Flower Effect

Monday, March 09, 2009

Going camping anyone??

I must apologize for not letting anyone know that my $1 items had to be removed on Sunday, a week early. Admin decided 1 week per designer was long enough, I just completely forgot to post it, but they will be on again and I plan to have a huge sale soon!

Have you seen KimB's gorgeous new kit, Camping Out? I am in awe of her painting skills! It is 30% of for a short time only!

My LO - the word art is Jazzy's cute Fishtales Wordart
and the hunks are my DH in yellow and his BF!

Kim has an apha freebie on her blog- don't forget to leave her some love!

And if you would like to see who won my "win a custom designed kit" have a look here! And I am so excited to tell you that Kim and I are doing a collab for the winner, and guess what the theme is hahaha WINE!!! So I am going to be super busy for the next few weeks!

Keep tuned for a new CU pack and a CU freebie soon. Have a good week!


2 comments:

Beth said...

LOVE your camping out layout Jen.... Holey cow.... lots of extracting on that one!!! LOL! Can't wait to see the 'wine' collab between you and Kim... are you going to have to do lots of 'research' while making it???? Hee hee hee.... I'm sure you two will have all kinds of fun putting it together! Love your new blog look btw.... not sure if I told ya that yet! Looks like you won the fight between you and the blogger template... LOL! HUGS for ya!

Confessions of a Modern June said...

Thanks for all the work you do! I left you an award on my blog!