Get Flower Effect

Thursday, June 04, 2009

$1 Deals, and a freebie!

It's $1 Fabulous Fairy Finds at ESS again. I have the same ones up as last week, as the site went down for maintenance:

Here are mine:
And Bonnie's
And Design by Tina

Newsletter Freebie

I have a freebie in the ESS newsletter coming out tomorrow. If you want it please sign up for the newsletter, you only have a few hours! Sign up here, and look in the left hand column.

Angels Tears is only on sale(35% off) until the end of tomorrow, so grab it while you can!
Some more gorgeous pages with it!!
By SilviaBy JazzyAnd Jazzy has this gorgeous layered edge on her blog for you!By MelanieBy VickiBy ReneeBy PaulaBy CropsYou can pick up this gorgeous QP from Crop's blogBy JordiannYou can pick up these beautiful QP's from Jordiann's blog!Kim(Kimscrapping)The above wordart is Jazzy's new friendship wordart!!And an LO I did with Design by Tina's new Green Explosion, I love this kit, I love green!!Phew, that's all!!! Definitely my bed time!!

1 comments:

txbubbles said...

Hi Jenni,
Thanks so much for using my LO. I am honored. I love this wonderful kit!
Vicki in Texas