Get Flower Effect

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Colour Challenge freebie, new tricks, new LO's!!

We are having the weirdest weather, we don't get rain or storms in winter where we live, and this year, we are having both, so strange.

Don't forget my new kit Forever Young is still on sale- 40% off only until Monday.

Some more gorgeous LO's to show you!!
By HutchieBy JennBy CandaceBy Vissarah
By Natalie (the kit was made especially for her!)
And one by me
The Fabulous $1 Fairy Finds are up at ESS, don't miss out. I have only one kit going for $1 this week, Reves de L'amour
And Design by Tina's
I discovered a new site the other day, Digiridoo Scraps, and with it a fabulous challenge - Design Me This - where we are given a freebie to dowload along with a design challenge. I have never used brushes to make my own papers, and learnt so much from this month's challenge, great freebie too (CU goodies) . Here are the papers I made, they are yours if you would like them:)I decided to use KimB's colour challenge swatch and do her challenge at the same time ,so made some elements to go along with the papers, if you would like those!!Papers DownloadElements Download

ESS is having a CT call- all potential pixies apply!!

That's all for now, almost weekend, YAY!!!

18 comments:

KrisG said...

Your designs are FABULOUS!!! I love the papers with the DSO CC!!! Your Forever Young kit is soooo gorgeous!!! I soooo wish I could design like this! Thank you!

makeyesup said...

thanks Jen, cute kit, love the birdie and the scroll with the hearts.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

those are Awesome!!!!! how do u make them?!?!?

Breeza said...

Thanks Jen!! And I'm so glad that you stopped by for a visit!!! xox :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely mini-kit! :)

grammy201 said...

Thanks for the lovley mini; you did a wonderful job on the papers! Thanks for the link to Digiridoo's challenge Design Me This; I'm looking forward to giving this challenge a try...

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your DSO kit. I like the 'printed' look of the papers and that little bird is so cute!

sdwrdt said...

those papers are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

bj said...

Jen...you do great work! Thanks a million!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Heidi said...

Such a gorgeous kit. Thank you!

Kim B said...

DIET??- are you freaking mad- lol
I think you look better with that little bit of weight on- hahaha
but I do understand the excercisething- my ass has spread sideways- lol

Thanks for the AWESOME CC challenge kit GF and for the freebie sampler- wheeeeeeeeee

sending hugs
ME

txgwen said...

Your kit is gorgeous! I love the wonderful papers and the cute bird! Many thanks for your generosity in sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this GRAND kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazingly beautiful kit! Thank you so much!

TerriK said...

thanks for the great kit!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kit

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing this precious kit!