Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New look blog and $1 sales!

I decided to give my blog a new look, what do you think?? I used my new kit Forever Young.

Don't forget my retiring sale, after 30 June these products will be gone forever!
I also have Climbing Trees going for $1 until Friday! Design by Tina has these!
I received another RAK this week, my lucky week!! Mel of A+ Designs gave me this gorgeous kit, Come Boldly!
My LO- I used Pton Designs 3D room template freebie, first time to use one of these!
Not much else going on, but I should be back on Friday with another freebie!

6 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOveeeeeee the new blog look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bekah_E said...

Gorgeous! Love the new look!

Ruth said...

Nice Makeover! :D

Tina said...

Love the new look of your blog Jen!!! And thanks for enabling!
Hugs

Tina.

Olivia said...

Love the new blog look! :)

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland said...

hi again,

you have an award on my blog, please come by and pick it up.

Bekah E