Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

DSD is over - look what I bought!

I must say, this is the first DSD that I have gone a bit mad and bought stuff, and freebie hunted for the best freebies I could find. And I took part in the Digital Candy Scrap- a- thon,and finished JUST on time. Let me show you the goodies I got, and my LO's!

MK Designs - All about RomanceMy LO (the background is from my Secret Window kit and the frame is a freebie on KimB Designs blog, wordart by Natali Designs)By Catherine Designs- Pele Mele My LOZen AttitudeMy LO ( the papers I used are from KimB's Glam Tidings from her new Personal use Grab Bag)Summer Evenings My LO (The frame is one of KimB's Cluster frames and the background paper is from her Glam Tidings)After Five Collab - Happy HourMy LO (template by Mushy - Michelle Filo - blog freebie)A lot of the elements and all the papers are from the Snap and Scrap Team Kit Tropical Breeze which is available as a free daily download on the Snap and Scrap BlogMilla Designs - Summer Jam
Used a few elements from it in this LO - the alpha is from KimB's Spring Passion - blog freebie
I also bought these doodles by Ida- have not used them yetWell, that's all!!

Some other LO's I have done:
Using the blog freebie - Dreams about Autumn by Martencja Designs and KimB's Words of You in her new Personal Use Grab BagAnd this was using one of Christie Lemon Designs Templates,Loryn: KimB Designs
Words for You: KimB Designs,Doodly Cluster frame (Blog Freebie): KimB Designs - and YAY, it got LOTD at Digital Candy!

Mari Koegelenberg Designs has a new kit out called Magic Wonderland:My LOSome LO with Comfy Cozy - 20% off until Sunday!By bobbiebBy Cheryl
Well, that's all for a while, have a great week!! And thank you for all your comments on my blog and at 4 shared!! So much appreciated!

1 comments:

Metalmama said...

Hey ya sweetie!!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello... sure do miss chatting with you! Looks like you have been scrapping mad my dear friend...lol! Look at all those pages you have done in such a short time and they are ALL GORGEOUS... you are truly such an amazing person! Talented as can be, smart, beautiful and super sweet.... I envy you my friend ;O)!!! Miss ya!