Get Flower Effect

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy DSD!!!

Happy DSD everyone!! I am celebrating by putting my entire store on sale for the weekend- 45% off!! This includes the brand new HUGE collab - Comfy Cozy with Danielle Corbitt, Wendy Page and myself!Here are 2 beautiful LO's with Comfy Cozy by Tina:Don't forget to grab the Add-on and read all about the fun happenings at Digital Candy and Snap and Scrap in the post below!

Here is my monthly Candy Jar Challenge freebie:Download here

Have a wonderful scrapping weekend!!

7 comments:

rebecca said...

looks beautiful! thanks for sharing!

Snowsmoon said...

This is really cute. I love your style of designing. Great job. Thank you for sharing your very creative talents with us.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Nov [LA 08:58pm, NY 10:58pm] - 02 Nov [UK 03:58am, OZ 02:58pm] ).

Linda said...

Very nice mini-kit -- thank you!

Cristina Gallardo said...

Hi Jenni,

I left a gift for you on my blog...

Kisses and have a great day!!!

Bunny Cates said...

Just poppin by to say HI!!!

Peggie said...

This is lovely. Thank you.